Cyber Top Cops RSS Feeds
How To Subscribe To RSS Feeds
We will explain how to subscribe to our RSS feeds (at the bottom of the page) using Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Thunderbird or via e-mail. You are welcome to use your own aggregator/feed reader, we only use this as a basic guideline for those who are new to RSS feeds. Please contact us if you experience any problems subscribing to an RSS feed.
Subscribe to our RSS Feeds using the Live Bookmarks of Mozilla Firefox
- Click on the or button.
- You will see an option at the top of the page reading "Subscribe to this feed using Live Bookmarks". You may choose another feed reader from the drop-down list if you prefer.
- Click on the "Subscribe Now" button.
- A little "Add Live Bookmark" window will appear if you chose the Live Bookmarks option. Give your feed a name and choose a location for your feed by clicking on the drop-down list next to "Create in".
- Click OK and your done.
Subscribe to our RSS Feeds using Mozilla Thunderbird
- Right-click on the or button and click "Copy Link Location".
- Open Thunderbird, click on "New" and then on "Account".
- Tick "RSS News & Blogs" and click on "Next".
- Give your RSS Account a name, for instance "RSS Feeds" and click on "Next".
- Verify your information and click on "Finish" if you are satisfied.
- You will see your RSS Account above your e-mail account folders on the left.
- Right-click on your RSS Account and click on "Subscribe..."
- Click on "Add", right-click in the box next to "Feed URL" and click "Paste".
- Click OK and wait for Thunderbird to verify the feed.
Subscribe to our RSS Feeds by E-mail
- Click on the button.
- An "Email Subscription Request" page will open.
- Enter your e-mail address as well as the verification code at the bottom and click on "Complete Subscription Request".
- You will receive an e-mail from "confirmations[at]emailenfuego[dot]net" containing an activation link.
- Look for a link starting with http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailconfirm, followed by a sequence of random characters. Click on this link to activate your subscription. Please note that you can un-subscribe at any time.
- That's it! Now you will receive updates to our RSS feed via e-mail.
RSS Feeds of Cyber Top Cops
newsworthy, informational and educational articles about cyber security. hoax/scam/spam examples, security software reviews, cyber security tips and tricks, introduce new services or change existing ones. This feed basically helps our visitors to stay in touch with what we do at Cyber Top Cops. SHPAMEE Project. Malware Sample Database, subscribe to this feed. Report Cyber Crime page, we publish the changes through this feed. If you want to know where you can various types of report cyber crime, subscribe to this feed.